Vision & Mission
The Vision of SAHARDA
Sensitization and capacity building of all those connected with micro Finance and rural development activities in India with a view to enriching the quality of life of more than 150 million rural families in India.
The Mission of SAHARDA
- Develop suitable training modules for capacity building of stake holders.
- Conduct Exposure-cum-Training programmes.
- Develop a management information system to review and monitor the impact of capacity building efforts on the performance and functioning of stakeholders.
- Develop proper systems for documenting the efforts made by DCCB for enriching the quality of life of more than 2 lakh rural families in the district.
- Develop proper systems for documenting the impact of effort of DCCB Bidar on the functioning of 171 PACS, 43 branches and SHGs.
- Conduct evaluation studies and Case studies to evaluate and suggest corrective action at various levels.
- Cater the training needs of various development sectors by developing suitable training modules.
- Sharing the Bidar model of rural development activities with developing countries from African continent and south Asian and European countries.