- To assess the training needs of staff of DCCBs and PACS.
- To develop training modules to met the training needs.
- To conduct research & studies in the field of micro credit.
- Networking with other institutions for exchanging faculty services and learning in micro Finance, development banking
and cooperative credit management.
- Providing consultancy services to other institutions interested in mF, Cooperative credit, rural development and
human Resources Development.
- To train youth and women and impart to them the knowledge and skills required to taking up their livelihood ventures.
- To train people to develop the aptitude for working in rural areas in rural development projects etc.
- To open training centers anywhere in the country for the aforesaid purpose wherever it is found necessary.
- To conduct various training programmes whether independent or in collaboration with other organization connected with
the aforesaid subjects.
- To take up action research and process development activities in the area of above mentioned subjects.
- To conduct third sector studies and educational activities.
- To facilitating access to pooled resources.
- To conduct training of skill up-gradation in artisanal, agriculture service and industrial activities.
- Promotion of watershed and rural development programmes.
- Promotion of self help group promotion institutions and self help groups.
- Identification – development and transfer of technology.
- To take up the educational and promotional activities to improve the socio economic status of the Rural poor.
- To undertake the publication of literacy materials in the form of books, periodicals, journals, circular, letters or in
any other form which may be found useful in fulfilling the objective of the association.
- To arrange conventions, camps, conferences, seminars, meetings, study groups, visits and all types of sports and